Heniff Transportation specializes in liquid bulk transportation in the U.S. and all provinces in North America. Safety and efficiency are their top priorities. The company has more than 2,000 drivers and over 100 terminal, ISO Depot locations and rail transfer locations.
Heniff has grown to become a leader in the industry. In 2019, they merged with Superior Carriers to further grow their family. The Heniff family also includes Total Clean, Carry Transit, Miller Transporters Inc. and Heniff Logistics.
Heniff Trucking Divisions
Heniff’s trucking divisions include:
Heniff offers end-to-end liquid chemical transportation. In addition to transportation, they also provide:
- Tank cleaning
Heniff offers short haul, medium haul, long haul and even last-mile pickup and deliveries.
Heniff has full depot ISO facilities in the majority of ports. Their facilities are available for storing, stacking, washing, lifting and transporting ISO containers in the U.S. and Canada.
Their ISO facilities can be found at the following locations:
- Channelview, TX
- Pasadena, TX
- Cincinnati, OH
- Greer, SC
- Joliet, IL
- Memphis, TN
- Mobile, AL
- New Orleans, LA
- North Charleston, SC
- Savannah, GA
Haniff’s SuperFlo transload sites transloaded more than 20,000 railcars in 2019. Their sites are located across the country, and the company is open to the opportunity of creating new SuperFlo facilities in underserved areas.
Heniff Transportation Jobs
In addition to hiring company drivers, Heniff also works with owner operators. Their current fleet includes 2,000 power units as well as 400 tank trailers. Heniff’s fleet is carefully maintained, which is another perk of the job.
To drive for Heniff, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid Class A CDL with a Tank Endorsement from your state. Hazardous materials drivers will need the Hazardous Materials endorsement as well as a TWIC card.
- At least 23 years of age.
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Have 12 months of verifiable experience working for a DOT Certified Carrier.
- Entry-level drivers must take a Class A CDL training course with a minimum of 200 hours of instruction. Transcripts and diploma must be provided.
- No preventable accidents within the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 months
- No major traffic violations, such as hit and run (in the last 5 years), excessive speeding (in the last 3 years), DUI (in the last 5 years) or reckless driving (in the last 5 years)
Heniff offers local, regional, long-haul and dedicated options.
Heniff Pay and Benefits
Heniff Transporation Pay Rankings
User Review( votes)
Heniff offers competitive pay and excellent benefits to drivers.
Heniff Company Driver Salary
The top company drivers at Heniff earn an average of $1,400 per week, which equates to about $72,800 per year.
According to salary data from Indeed.com, drivers earn the following:
- Tanker Driver: $74,997/year
- Truck Driver: $77,349/year
Heniff Company Driver Benefits
Along with great pay, Heniff company drivers also receive excellent benefits:
- Safety incentive plan up to $10,000 per year
- Excellent home time
- PPO health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Loading/unloading first hour paid when on time
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit
- Paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- Life insurance provided by the company
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Driver referral bonus of $1,000
- PeopleNet Fleet Manager
- EZ Pass
Owner Operator Pay
Owner operators that work with Heniff receive the following compensation:
- 68% for pump and air equipped
- 67% for pump or air equipped
- 65% for neither pump nor air equipped
Drivers also receive detention pay after 2 hours.
Owner Operator Benefits
Owner operators receive the following benefits:
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Fuel card provided
- 100% fuel surcharge
- Weekly settlement with direct deposit available
- 100% toll reimbursement
- Transflo service w/mobile apps
- PeopleNet units provided for free
- Access to tank washing network
- IL base plates
Heniff Lease Purchase Program
Heniff offers a lease purchase program to help aspiring owner operators achieve their dreams of owning their own trucks.
Heniff is transparent about pricing, and all trucks available in the program are listed on the company’s website. The weekly cost and length of the program is available on the company’s website.
Overall, drivers enjoy working with Heniff. Drivers appear to enjoy a great work/life balance, and management seems to be very responsive to driver needs.
For more information please visit Heniff online at https://www.heniff.com/join-our-team/company-drivers