Energy Dispatch specializes in RaceWay and RaceTrac gas delivery, serving gas stations and convenience stores in six states. Each year, the company’s 260+ drivers deliver more than 1.5 billion gallons of gas with their fleet of over 95 trucks.
The company serves stores in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas.
Energy Dispatch Careers
Drivers at Energy Dispatch enjoy dedicated routes to RaceTrac and RaceWay stations. In addition, drivers are home daily, which allows for a better work-life balance.
The company’s fleet consists primarily of 2019 Freightliners, Peterbilts and Volvos. Newer equipment means less downtime and issues on the road.
Drivers also have the ability to advance in the company if they wish. Positions are available as Team Lead, Lead Driver, Trainers and Market Supervisors. The company also has Regional Safety Managers and Area Operations Managers that oversee their four regions.
Energy Dispatch Driver Requirements
In order to work for Energy Dispatch, drivers must meet the following requirements:
- 25+ years of age
- Valid Class A CDL w/Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- 1+ years of experience (2+ years preferred)
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last three years
- No DWIs, DUIs or reckless driving violations in the last seven years
- No refused or positive drug tests in the last three years
- Must be able to get at least a one-year medical card
Drivers who have no experience hauling liquid can still apply for a driving position. The company provides at least four weeks or 20 days of training, including loading and unloading procedures, emergency response, hazardous materials and defensive driving.
How Much Do Energy Dispatch Drivers Earn?
Energy Dispatch Pay Rankings
User Review( votes)
All drivers for Energy Dispatch have a guaranteed minimum weekly pay of $1,300/week.
Salary data from other sources state that drivers make an average of $59,847 per year (based on 8 reported salaries). The company recently increased its weekly minimum by 18% to reach $1,300/week, so this would explain the discrepancy.
Additionally, the company offers a bonus program that drivers can participate in once they reach the tenure and performance requirements.
- The Retention Bonus Program provides $1,000 after the first year and increases to $10,000.
- The Performance Bonus Program offers earnings of up to $350 per month.
During training, drivers are paid $150/day as well as a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Drivers at energy Dispatch also receive an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus programs to reward drivers
- Paid uniform program
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year; 3 weeks paid vacation after 5 years
- Paid holidays
Other driver perks include:
- 2021 Air Ride Trailers
- Advanced in-cab technology
- BestPass/PrePass services
- Automated transmissions
Drivers also get free coffee and fountain drinks as well as 40% off RaceTrac branded cold and hot items.
Ready To Start Earning More