Whether you’re an owner operator, carrier or a freight broker, you struggle with one essential thing: organization.
The trucking industry is complex. From finding a shipper to securing a driver and delivering the goods, the logistics portion can be incredibly time-consuming and chaotic without the right organizational and streamlined system in place.
ITS Dispatch is web based trucking dispatch software designed to help freight brokers and truckers work smarter – not harder.
What is ITS Dispatch?
ITS Dispatch is an all-in-one software solution for truckers and brokers designed for small to medium businesses. Whether you’re a one-person operation or you manage a larger fleet, you can use ITS Dispatch to save you time, money and frustration.
ITS streamlines the processes that eat up your time while minimizing human errors, so your bottom line swells. Because let’s face it – one error can cost your business big time.
The great thing about this software solution is that it works well for both individual operations and people who manage larger teams.
Here’s what ITS Dispatch has to offer:
- Full QuickBooks integration
- Document imaging
- Bill of lading
- Email carrier confirmation
- Accounting functionality
- Preventative maintenance
- Freight billing
- Carrier payables
- Driver settlements
- Send load tracking updates
- Send customer quotes
- Delivery updates
ITS is truly an all-in-one solution that helps you manage virtually every aspect of your trucking business.
How Does ITS Work? Do I Have to Sign a Contract?
ITS Dispatch is a highly portable solution, which means you never have to install anything on any device. Because this is a web-based solution, you can access your account and your data anytime and from anywhere.
Best of all, ITS does not require you to sign a contract to use its services. You only pay for the service when you need it.
How Can ITS Dispatch Help Owner Operators?
ITS Dispatch helps owner operators by saving them time and helping them stay organized.
With the click of a button, owner operators can:
- Notify customers of their location and progress
- Automate their IFTA reports
- Calculate payroll
- Manage drivers and loads from the dashboard
- Send invoices
- Create customized driver settlements
- Create BOLs quickly and easily
- Receive detailed statistics and reports
- Send customer rate agreements
- Send automatic load sheets and confirmations
- Create branded business documents
- Integrate the software with QuickBooks
Additional services are also available for owner operators, including:
- Driver Messaging: Quickly and easily send drivers delivery and pickup information through text message. Drivers can respond directly to the dispatcher and even change the status of the load.
- Preventative Maintenance: Take a proactive approach to truck maintenance with simple reminders that will save you time and money.
- Sales Manager: Don’t have the time or patience to hire a sales manager? The Sales Manager add-on lets you send quotes to prospects and customers, manage the progression of shipments, and create new lead accounts.
- File Storage: The File Storage add-on provides you with unlimited space to store third-party documents and additional information sent out with every load. Not only does this solution reduce paper clutter, but it also eliminates the need for unnecessary filing.
These same benefits and features are available to carriers, so everyone can take advantage of a streamlined, organized approach to logistics.
How Does ITS Dispatch Help Brokers Work Smarter?
ITS Dispatch is just as much a freight broker software solution as it is a trucker software solution.
With Dispatch, freight brokers can:
- Connect directly to the load board on truckstop.com
- Manage agent offices effortlessly
- Integrate with QuickBooks
- Create customized carrier payables and load confirmations
- Generate BOL documents and rate confirmations
As for add-ons, freight brokers can also take advantage of Driver Messaging, File Storage and a Sales Manager.
But brokers can also get the following unique add-ons:
- Agent Offices: A tool that gives brokers control of the information agents see through a “sub” dispatch board.
- Private Labeling: ITS Dispatch allows you to replace their logo with your own to create a branded look and feel. Brokers can also create shareable links for customers and employees.
Dispatch gives brokers more control while streamlining tasks and maintaining organization.
How Does Dispatch Help with IFTA Reporting?
IFTA reporting can be tedious and complex. Dispatch helps simplify the process and is a fully integrated solution.
With Dispatch, you can input data from on-road devices with ease and create different IFTA forms. Users can also analyze data, including road use reports, fuel and trucks.
IFTA reporting features include:
- Fuel entry screens
- Dispatch entry screens
- Miles are automatically sorted by state and recorded
- ProMiles for automatic mile calculation
- Easily manage, edit and update IFTA records
- Reporting tools automatically calculate gallons and mileage by state
Can Dispatch Be Customized?
Whether you’re an owner operator, carrier or a freight broker, you know the importance of establishing and maintaining your brand. The last thing you want is to present email confirmations and other documents with the ITS Dispatch logo.
That’s why Dispatch allows you to customize the logo on your company documents and invoices. You even have the option of customizing your dispatch board.
How Is My Information Protected?
The makers of ITS Dispatch do not share user information, and use servers across the country to ensure security. All data is mirrored on back-up systems to help ensure that your information is never lost.
What about Training and Support?
Competing companies typically offer support and training at an additional cost, but ITS Dispatch offers these two essential things for free.
Support is free and unlimited, and there are numerous ways to get the help you need:
- Live chat
You choose the communication method that works best for you.
ITS Dispatch’s team will gladly train you and your employees, so you can focus on the most important thing: running your business.
Is There a Limit to How Many Users I Can Have?
Unlike other similar software services. ITS Dispatch never charges you for additional users. That’s like punishing a business for succeeding.
Dispatch allows you to create as many logins as you need, and you can set customized permission levels for each user.
Whether you have one employee or ten, ITS Dispatch can work for you and your business.
Will ITS Dispatch Fit In My Budget?
The better question is this: Can you afford not to have ITS Dispatch? Consider how much time you spend on the tasks this simple solutions streamlines and automates.
Time saved equals money saved.
Plus, Dispatch offers a variety of options, so you’re sure to find one that meets your needs and budget.
With Dispatch, you get:
- Free unlimited updates
- Free unlimited users
- Free unlimited support and training
- QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Online integration
- An all-in-one solution that helps you better manage your business
- A solution that saves you time
No matter where you are in the trucking industry, you can benefit from ITS Dispatch’s software solution.
Don’t work harder – work smarter. ITS Dispatch takes care of the tedious tasks, so you can focus on running and growing your business.
Not sure if you’re ready to commit to a Dispatch account? Give the Free Demo a try to see for yourself all of the time and money you’ll save.
If you’re ready to streamline time-consuming tasks, like IFTA reporting, invoicing and more, ITS Dispatch is the right solution for you.