TruckLogics offers a complete solution for managing your trucking business, whether you’re an owner operator or a fleet owner. They offer a simple way to manage dispatches, drivers, vehicles, income, expenses and more. It’s an all-in-one management solution that will eliminate guesswork and minimize the risk of human error.
TruckLogics Trucking Management Software
TruckLogics offers a variety of software solutions for fleet owners and owner operators. Their solutions aim to streamline and simplify management and logistics tasks to save you time and money.
Their suite of software solutions includes:
Owner-Operator Trucking Software
TruckLogics is the leading truck management software for owner operators. They provide a simple solution for managing:
- Financial reports
- Fuel expenses
TruckLogics aims to streamline the management process to save owner operators time and money.
- Everything is done online, eliminating piles of paperwork.
- A tracking system simplifies dispatch scheduling.
- Maintenance reminders help keep your truck and trailer in the best condition.
- A single system runs your entire business, allowing for overall improved efficiency.
The owner operator software from TruckLogics offers a robust set of features that cover everything from load management to expenses and reporting.
Here’s a closer look at what TruckLogics can do for owner operators.
- Load Management:Create and manage FTL and LTL dispatches from one central platform.
- Income and Expense Management:Track and manage your owner operator expenses and income. You can also generate helpful reports that give insight into your operation’s financial history and overall performance.
- IFTA Reports: Generate IFTA reports using your trip sheet entries or data from KeepTruckin ELD. These reports can be filed with any base jurisdiction.
- Generate Financial Reports: Quickly and easily generate reports, such as profit and loss, driver payments and year-end taxes. These reports help you stay on top of the financial health of your business.
- Invoice Management: Send professional invoices to customers with the click of a button. Receive alerts on upcoming and past due invoices, and you can even set reminders for invoice due dates.
- Load Board Access: Save time looking for loads by gaining access to the DAT Load Board.
- Dispatch Scheduling: Plan your trips and easily manage your availability for a more efficient operation.
- Document Management: All business documents can be managed right through TruckLogics’ cloud-based digital document management system.
- Mobile App Access: The mobile app allows you to manage your business on-the-go. With ProMiles, you can plan your route and get information on loads, fuel locations and rest stops. The app also makes it easy to share trip-related documents with your brokers, shippers and customers. It even allows for the e-signing of BOLs without physical contact required. All of this can be done with a few clicks of a button.
TruckLogics offers a robust trucking logistics software solution that allows you to manage dispatch through one centralized platform. Whether it’s shipping details, dispatching, invoicing or mobile check calls, you can handle all of these tasks right from this one simple program.
Here’s what this software offers:
FTL and LTL Dispatch Management
Create your LTL and FTL dispatches quickly and easily. For LTL, multiple loads can be added to a single dispatch, and you can generate separate invoices and BOLs for each load.
It’s easy to set up dispatches with TruckLogics. Here’s how the process works:
- Add shippers and consignees. You can create multiple pick-up and drop-off locations by adding details for shippers and consignees.
- Add freight details to your dispatches, including freight descriptions, dimensions, amounts and more.
- Create a dispatch and assign a driver. With LTL dispatches, it’s easy to assign trucks and drivers to each dispatch. Drivers can be notified through email or text about their new assignment.
- Create invoices. With LTL dispatch, every load receives an individual invoice, which allows you to include all of the costs associated with each load. Invoices are automatically generated with freight information, customer information and other details that simplify invoices.
- Ability to e-sign BOLs. TruckLogics allows you to create BOLs that can be e-signed by shippers, drivers and consignees in a contactless way.
With TruckLogics, you have complete control over load assignments and dispatches. Shipments can be tracked while enroute, and you can create professional-looking invoices customers can view with the click of a button.
Routing and Fuel Optimization
Route planning can be a complicated process. It’s not always easy to find the most efficient routes for each shipment. TruckLogics will find the most optimal route for each dispatch, including the total distance from pick-up to drop-off.
The Route Planner feature will save you time by displaying the distance between each stop and estimated travel times as well as the suggested amount of time spent at each stop. The feature includes different stop types, like rest, load and fuel stops.
Along with route planning, you can also view recommended fuel stops along your route, estimated fuel costs at these stops, miles per gallon, IFTA tax, tax dues and much more.
With TruckLogics, you can choose to fill trip sheets based on the distance traveled or odometer readings. Trip sheets will capture fuel ups, trip types as well as taxable and non-taxable miles. All of this information can be used for IFTA reporting.
If you choose to integrate ProMiles, trip sheets will be filled in with the click of a button, saving time on manual entry.
Check Calls and Real-Time Tracking
When drivers are using the TruckLogics app, check calls can be sent automatically to clients based on the driver’s location.
Notifications can be customized to be sent at the start of the trip, while enroute, at the shipper location, at the consignee location or when the drop-off is complete. To ensure precision, each of these activities will use geofencing settings, so notifications are sent automatically when a truck enters or exits a location.
Freight movement is tracked in real-time whenever drivers use the TruckLogics app and a GPS-enabled device.
With TruckLogic, driver payments can be settled for a specified period of time, or a single dispatch. Expenses, such as reimbursable fuel-ups, will be included automatically in settlements. Additional deductions can be added directly to the settlement.
Each payment is automatically accounted for, which makes account management easy.
Multiple users can be added to your TruckLogics account, allowing you to better manage your business. All staff members can have their own accounts, and you can customize their access level.
Pre-defined roles are available, including:
- Office managers
Each user type can have its own settings for privileges.
Overall, the dispatch software from TruckLogics allows for a simple, streamlined way to manage your business.
The Paystub Generator from TruckLogics offers a quick and easy way to create pay stubs right online. Calculations are accurate and generated automatically. Any withholdings and deductions will be based on the current laws and requirements. TruckLogics updates this information every tax year.
The biggest advantage of using the Paystub Generator is that the entire process takes just a few minutes. Using this tool, you can auto-calculate:
- Federal income taxes
- State income taxes
- Year-to-date values
- FICA taxes
With the click of a button, you can create professional pay stubs for contractors and employees. Pay stubs can be emailed or downloaded directly for easy access.
If you’re an owner operator, you can use this tool to generate pay stubs for yourself to show proof of income. The process is quick and easy.
Here’s how the process works:
- Enter your details
- Preview the pay stub
- Download, email or print
Electronics Driver Logs Apps
The TruckLogics electronic driver logs app makes it easy for long haulers to create their hours of service entries. Use the drag-and-drop function or add your hours manually.
The auto location feature makes it easy to create a driver log graph and eliminates the need for handwritten logs.
With the electronic driver logs app, you can:
- Eliminate the guesswork of driver DOT compliance
- Print and email logs directly from the app
- Simplify and streamline the management driver log records
- Easily track different types of hours
- Edit or change logged hours quickly and easily
All logs and ELD information will be stored indefinitely, so you always have access to your records.
The electronics driver logs app simplifies the logging process, so drivers can stay focused on getting the job done.
TruckLogics Free Trial
TruckLogics offers a suite of software tools for fleet owners and owner operators. The company stands behind their products, which is why they offer a free 15-day free trial for their software solutions.
No credit card is required to use the free trial, so you have nothing to lose by giving them a try. You can also request a free live demo to get a feel for how the software works and to see if it would be a good solution for your operations.
If you are looking for a simple, centralized way to manage your trucking business, TruckLogics offers a practical solution. Their software solutions provide you with all of the tools you need to improve efficiency and optimize the management of your business.