Real Trucking transports goods across the entire United States and Canada. The trucking company adapts their services to meet the needs of clients, allowing for a variety of goods to be shipped across North America.
The trucking fleet was one of the Chicago trucking companies to open their doors in 2007 before the recession hit. They survived the market crash and are thriving now.
Ready To Start Earning More
Real Trucking used internal and external software and automation solutions to improve efficiency, keep costs down and remain solvent during the recession. Today, Real continues to expand their fleet, with Real Transport jobs offering great pay and benefits.
Real Trucking Salary Data
The company, located at 2100 W 21st St in Broadview, IL is hiring employees.
Job postings state that company drivers can earn between $75,000 and $89,000 per year driving for Real Trucking. We had over 120 driver reports including our 3rd-party aggregators. Indeed.com verifies these claims, with 100 salaries reported and the average driver earning $75,660 per year.
Real Trucking Pay Rankings
User Review( votes)
The salary is higher than the national average and helps keeps turnover low and recruit the top Chicago area truck drivers.
For owner-operators, you can easily earn up to $130,000 per year with Real Trucking.
Real Trucking Benefits
Real Trucking is an OTR company that offers numerous benefits to drivers:
- Medical benefits
- Retirement plans, including matched 401(k)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Rider programs for spouse and children
- Lease and purchase options for potential O/O
- Paid orientation for new drivers
- Layover pay
- Breakdown pay
- Paid vacation after one year
Real Trucking is one of the first Russian trucking companies in Illinois, with rave reviews from drivers for the way they have embraced new technology and efficiency advancements.
When looking through recent job postings, there are a lot of open positions within the company. The job description claims that Real Trucking operates 200+ trucks and has over 400 trailers. Throughout the company’s history 14+ year history, they have maintained a perfect safety record.
A few of the key points in the job listing for a full-time CDL A driver are:
- $2,500 sign on bonus
- $1,500 referral bonuses
- 50% drop and hook loads
- Light loads and steady lanes
- $275 per day flat rate
- Dry van opportunities pay for all miles empty or loaded
- $0.60 per mile, depending on experience
- Guaranteed pay of $1,380 to $1,650 for 5 or 6 days on the road
- Drivers receive their money via direct deposit every Friday
According to the our driver surveys, nearly all of the trucks in the fleet are 2017 to 2020 Freightliners.
If you’re applying for a position with Real Trucking, the company will pay for airfare and hotel, and you’re paid $100 a day for orientation. The orientation period is just one to two days. You’ll be driving before the end of the week.
Potential drivers must meet the following requirements:
- 23 years old or older
- One-year verifiable experience driving a tractor-trailer
- Active driving in the past six months
- No accidents in the past three years
- No criminal record
- No DUIs
Real Trucking Reviews
Drivers that haul for Real have a lot of good things to say about the trucking firm. A few of the most insightful reviews from real drivers are:
- One driver posted in March 2021 that during their first month driving for the company, everyone was respectful and friendly. The work environment is pleasant, the salary is good, and all of the equipment runs well. What was the one complaint? There’s a lack of access to dryers, washers and showers.
- A January 2021 review stated that the team is very professional, equipment is good and if you need to get a hold of someone, there is a 24/7 support line. If you want to make more money, there is always more work available.
Real Trucking is a very reliable company that has rave reviews by those that matter most: truckers. Safety is a top priority, and if a truck needs to be fixed, the repair shop is top-notch. If you want to be paid higher than the national average and join a growing trucking company, consider applying for Real.
For job opportunities please visit Real.us
Ready To Start Earning More