EOS (Everyone on Time Safely ) trucking has been in business since 2014 and is based in Elk Grove Village, IL. The company has a mid-size fleet that moves thousands of loads per month. Company drivers are guaranteed 2,500 miles per week and are rewarded for their hard work.
EOS’s service area is the Midwest and Southeast and they are expanding quickly.
Everyone on Time Safely Trucking Jobs
EOS offers truck driving jobs in Arkansas as well as most other states in the Midwest and Southeast. They specialize in long-haul, regional, expedited and high-value shipments.
Drivers must have some experience and a clean record to be considered for hiring. Pay and miles will depend on whether you work as a solo company driver, owner operator or team company driver.
Company Driver Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience
- Clean MVR record and FMCSA Safety Score
EOS Company Driver Pay and Benefits
EOS Trucking Pay Rankings
User Review( vote)
According to our 3rd-party salary aggregators, drivers earn about $59,474 per year.
- $0.60 cpm – $1,500 per week guaranteed
- 24/7 dispatch service
- No-touch freight
- Paid loaded and empty miles
- Guaranteed 2,500 miles per week
- Earn one week off after 3 weeks on the road
- Paid vacation time after one year of employment
- Referral bonuses
- Newer equipment
Team Company Driver Pay and Benefits
Team drivers enjoy all of the same benefits as company drivers, but their pay is higher. According to EOS, team company drivers are paid:
- $0.75 cpm – $3,500 per week guaranteed
These drivers are guaranteed 4,600 miles per week.
EOS Owner Operator Pay
EOS also partners with owner operators, but they must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 2 years of experience
- Have a clean MVR record and FMCSA Safety Score
- Have equipment that is DOT compliant and well-maintained
Pay is based on a percentage of the load.
- 88% of the load price
- Dry van only
- Weekly direct deposit
- Plate program, fuel cards, 1099
- Bonus for clean DOT inspections
- 24/7 dispatch service and no forced dispatch
- Referral bonuses
Owner operators don’t have to worry about driving in PA, NJ or NYC. The company allows owner operators to truly be independent and does not have restrictions on road time or home time.
EOS Lease Purchase Program
For drivers who aspire to be their own bosses, EOS has a lease purchase program. Here’s what their program offers:
- Volvo and Freightliner tractors serviced in dealers and high-end shops.
- Great Dean trailers that are no more than four years old and provided exclusively for the lease purchase program.
Drivers who have a flawless MVR record and FMCSA Safety Score can take advantage of the company’s no-down payment program. The no-down payment option makes it easy for drivers to start working as owner operators as quickly as possible.
EOS Trucking Reviews
EOS Trucking has received high praise for its family atmosphere and its commitment to safety. Hard work is rewarded at EOS, and drivers are respected. Complaints typically center on things that most drivers complain about in the industry, such as long hours and lack of home time.
Company drivers are paid a flat rate and guaranteed a certain amount every week.