One of the many reasons John Christner Trucking is a recognized leader in the trucking industry is because of our commitment to service. That commitment starts with our industry-leading lease operators.
At John Christner, our standards are high, but if you are willing to put in the effort, you will have a career that is rewarding not only from an earnings perspective but also because you will have the experience of being part of a team that is recognized nationwide for being the best.
John Christner Truck Driver Requirements
- CDL Class A Drivers License Needed
- Drivers must be at least 23 years old
- Driver’s must have at least 3 months of experience
- No DUI’s charges in the past 5 years
- No felony charges in the past 7 years
- No more than 3 moving violation restrictions over the past 36 months
- No more than 3 preventable accident restrictions over the past 36 months
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurane
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Retirement / Savings / 401K
- Highest pay rate
- Truck maintenance
- Lease-to-Own Program
- Rewarding work atmosphere
John Christner Careers For Owner / Operators
John Christner Trucking offers the best programs in the industry for lease purchase programs and owner operator teams! It is clear to any experienced OTR driver that teams earn more money, so why not earn more money while driving for a company that has a well-known reputation for getting the best routes for drivers.
JCT will cover all expenses except for 2290 (road taxes) including:
- Fuel Surcharge –
Loaded and Empty Miles
- Fuel Tax
- Base Plates
- Reefer Fuel
- Oklahoma Pike Pass
- Easy Pass
- TripPak Express
Their owner operators enjoy a rewarding and successful career, not only from an earnings perspective, but because they get to drive for a company that’s a recognized leader in the industry.
The JCT Program Includes:
• Team Specific Freight
• Large Percentage Drop and Hook
• Lots of Straight Loads
• Great Miles
• No Cash Down
• $1 Buyout With No Balloon Payments
• Fuel Surcharge Paid on All Miles
• Weekly Settlements
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Permits and Base Plates
• Road Use and Fuel Taxes Paid (O/O’s responsible for 2290)
• Toll and Scale Reimbursement
• True Lease Purchase Program That Saves Drivers $10 – $12K of Out-of-Pocket Expenses
TEAM ONLY EXPEDITED LANES:
• California to Oklahoma
• California to Texas
• California to Florida
Owner-operators also average length of haul is 1,200 miles and the company is consistent with their freight routes. Drivers can earn a $0.02 cpm safety bonus on top of their $0.90 cpm rate for loaded and empty miles.
JCT Trucking Company History
With over a quarter-century of experience, John Christner Trucking of Oklahoma provides efficient transportation solutions
Originally started with only two trucks by John Christner in of Sapulpa, OK has grown to become a leading refrigerated transport serving the 48 mainland US states. John had 20+ years experience as an over the road driver and dispatcher before starting his own business.
Today JCT runs a fleet of 850 International ProStar and Freightliner Cascadia tractors and 1,200 refrigerated trailer units. The majority of the tractors are equipped with ESPAR heaters and the remainder outfitted with ThermoKing auxiliary power units.