Roadside truck breakdowns occur every 10,000 miles on average. Each time a truck in your fleet breaks down, you lose money and inch closer to missing shipment deadlines. Investing in a quality roadside assistance program can help get your trucks back on the road faster.
And Roadside Masters is an industry leader when it comes to roadside assistance memberships. We have recently selected them as our #1 truck roadside assistance program for 2023.
Roadside Masters is a roadside assistance membership program for commercial vehicles. They offer heavy-duty assistance and serve a variety of customers, from owner-operators to fleet owners and even dealerships.
Their goal is to get your trucks back on the road ASAP. Using GPS locator technology, Roadside Masters can quickly find and dispatch the closest vendor to your truck’s breakdown location.
Roadside Masters offers several membership options and covers a variety of vehicles.
Do All Drivers Need Roadside Assistance?
Roadside Masters covers virtually every type of vehicle. Anyone working in the commercial trucking sector can benefit from purchasing a membership.
Here’s a list of the commercial vehicles covered by Roadside Masters:
- Class One – 6,000 pounds or less (4 tires)
- Class Two – 6,001-10,000 pounds (4 tiers)
The above classes include passenger vehicles, full-size pickups, SUVs and light trucks.
- Class Three – 10,001-14,000 pounds (6 tires)
- Class Four – 14,001-16,000 pounds (6 tires)
- Class Five – 16,001-19,500 pounds (6+ tires)
- Class Six – 19,501-26,000 pounds (6+ tires)
The above classes include a variety of mid-size vehicles, including delivery trucks, parcel trucks, small dump trucks, flatbed trucks, box trucks, refrigerated trucks and more.
- Class Seven – 26,001 – 33,000 pounds (6+ tires)
- Class Eight – 33,001+ pounds (10+ tires)
These classes include heavy vehicles, like refuse trucks, large delivery trucks, tractor-trailers, cement mixers and more.
If your commercial operation uses any of these vehicle types, you can benefit from having a Roadside Masters membership.
Truck Roadside Assistance Coverage Options
Roadside Masters’ membership programs aim to provide affordable policies for drivers. You can choose between two main options when signing up:
- $499 for the entire year
- $199.99 down payment and $45.99 for 11 months
Truck Membership Benefits
Truck membership is the most popular policy that Roadside Masters offers, and it will provide you with the following:
- Towing (including your trailer) for up to 50 miles or 2 hours
- Tire replacement and repair assistance
- Mobile mechanic
- Pull start
- Fuel delivery
- Lockout service
A variety of services can be rendered, such as:
- Delivering a replacement battery
- Winching (light)
- Fluid, oil or water delivery
- Delivery of replacement parts
Members will also receive a $500 coupon for truck financing, engine overhaul financing, lease buyout financing and discounts if they need to stay at a hotel.
Towing is free as long as it meets the 50-mile or 2-hour maximum.
When you apply for coverage, you’ll need to enter information about your truck’s make, model and year. You can also add a trailer tire policy to your account for an extra $400.
Trailer Membership Benefits
Roadside Masters recently launched a trailer roadside program that offers mechanical and trailer tire coverage.
Commercial trailer coverage can be added for $699 per trailer.
Here’s what the program includes:
- Flat Tire Assistance: Up to $100 per instance. It includes the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the mounted spare.
- Tire Replacement Assistance: Up to $100 per instance. It includes the cost of the service call to send a replacement to the breakdown location. It does not include the cost of the tire or its installation.
- Trailer Mobile Mechanic: If the problem can be fixed roadside, the company will deploy a mobile trailer mechanic. This includes the cover of the service call up to $100 per instance. Parts, labor and mileage come at an additional fee.
Service for the trailer membership program is available 24/7.
An annual Roadside Masters membership provides the biggest discount, and these plans are for truck drivers. If you operate a limo, RV, van or bus service, there’s a single payment of $499.
What are People Saying About Roadside Masters?
Semi truck road service is often lacking. Truckers need a reliable company to help them when they’re stuck on the side of the road. Roadside Masters is rated well by drivers who leave great reviews about the company, including:
- Wonderful and super fast!
- 100 out of 100! This driver was happy that the first time they used the service, everything moved along smoothly. They recommend that every trucker get a policy.
- They got me going. This driver highly recommends getting a policy.
Testimonials state that Roadside Masters offer rapid response, friendly customer service and a smooth experience.
If you’re a fleet manager or a trucker who needs reliable roadside assistance for semi trucks, Roadside Masters is one of the most respected companies in the business. The team will help you get back on the road as fast as possible, even if you’re stuck in bad weather or miles off of the interstate.
Ready To Start Earning More